Monday, May 17, 2010

First Week in Heaven


Audrey has just about finished her first week in Heaven, and it is amazing to think that she now knows more about our LORD than I will ever know in my lifetime on this Earth. We miss her desperately, and I long to hold her again and tell her how much I love her. I know Heaven is wonderful and I know I will see my precious Audrey again, I have those promises in His Word, but all I really understand is this Earth so I have that deep desire to know her more. To tell her again how much I love her. To hear her voice, even her cry. The simple things seem to mean so much more now, and it is OK to have these thoughts and feelings. But I have to keep going back to His promises and remember that no matter how low I sink, "Underneath are The everlasting arms." Deut. 33:27

1 comment:

  1. What a comforting verse, Becca. God is our refuge indeed! Remember the One who is holding your precious daughter is holding you, Chad and Ella as well. I still long to hold Kyler and I always will this side of heaven. May God's grace continue to sustain you and His unfailing love comfort you.

    ReplyDelete