Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jerry is with Jesus


I'm sorry I did not post sooner, I was waiting to see if I had any more I could tell you about today.  But I don't, so I'm just writing to tell you that Jackie's baby did pass away today.  She went in for the C-section a little after noon and I heard from them a few hours later that he had died.  Her mom said that Jackie seems to be OK but that she was maybe not dealing with it.  Pray that Jackie will be able to get through the following difficult days!

Thank you all for praying and asking about this family.  They have expressed deep appreciation for all who have been praying for them.  I would still greatly appreciate more volunteers to take them a meal if you are able to do that.  Doing this would be a great blessing to me as well as this family.  If you do not have the time but would like to help by buying them a couple of pizza's, I would be happy to deliver them for you!  And if you have a few minutes to spare, send Jackie a note letting her know you are praying for her.
Thank you!


Love,
Becca

Jackie Wright
3491 Hardwood Dr.
Murfreesboro, TN  37129

No comments:

Post a Comment