Sunday, July 25, 2010

The original purpose - Coupons have moved

My original intention was for this blog to continue as an encouragement to others, to myself, and as a tribute to what the Lord is doing and will continue to do through me and through His people.  I want Audrey's life to continue to touch people in ways I would never be able to do myself.  And I want people to come here to read about how to pray for others, encourage others, and be the servants God wants us to be through the happy and the sad times.

That being said, I have moved all the couponing and money saving tips to another site.
Turning pennies into dollars is the best title I've come up with so far.  And it does need some work so please bear with me as I try to make it as easy to follow as possible.  But continue to check there and I will do my best to post the best deals I find and also the help you understand each store.

It is so easy to slip back into life, into the daily routine and forget that so many people are hurting and so many need our support and prayers.  I felt like that is even what was happening with this blog because I was doing so much posting on ways to save money rather than what this blog is supposed to be about.

I look forward to continuing this journey with you all, it is not an easy road as many of you know.  But I am so thankful for the love and encouragement you give me daily.  My heart is heavy, and baggage is hard.  I remember talking about baggage with Kendra a long time ago.  And even though the baggage we have might be too much to carry and we are dragging it behind us, the Lord by our side makes it like all that baggage is on wheels.  As long as I keep putting my faith, trust, and hope in Him, it is easier to keep going.

Love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment