Friday, July 16, 2010

Hugging my Baby A Little Longer Tonight

My heart is broken for the family of a little girl, Preslee who just went to heaven after a drowning accident a week ago.  I am having a hard time grasping the reality of this, this beautiful girl was the love of this family's life and they have had to tell her good-bye.  No warning.  Just living life as a family and suddenly life is turned upside down.
WHY?
I have asked that question a lot.  And although I may never get answers to that question, I must lean on what I KNOW from God's word.  This family desperately needs support and prayer right now! So please pray for them!

Also pray for another couple who lost their first child at 6 months into the pregnancy about 2 weeks ago.  This pain is not something we as parents should be facing, but for some reason God has allowed it.  And yet we know that He will carry us through these times.  It is the only way we can live after losing a child.

Be Still and KNOW that I AM GOD.   Psalm 46:10


Love & Tears,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. I too am weeping for Preslee's family. This hits so very close to home. My knees grow weak remembering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following baby Preslee too! I am just a mess of emotions tonight and I reflect on saying goodbye to my sweet Nathan.

    I can not wait to get to Heaven so that I can fully understand...

    Hugs,
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete