Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another Swimming Pool Accident

I will not share any names because I have not been able to speak to the family yet.  But please keep in your prayers a family who yesterday buried their 21-month daughter. She got into the backyard and drowned in the pool.  As far as I know, this family does not know Christ and I simply cannot imagine a tragedy without Him by my side.  Pray as I get in touch with them that they will see Christ in me, and someday I can introduce them to the One who now cares for their baby girl!

Thank you for your prayers.

Love,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. I can't even imagine dealing with every day situations without Christ let alone a death of a child. I will not only be praying for them but for you, that you will be the light of Christ and they will want that peace in their lives that only He can give.
    Thank you for being obedient to the calling Christ has on your life and allowing such a tragic situation in your life to be used for His glory to reach other hurting families.
    I am amazed at you-God is good.
    Praying for you and this family-
    Jill

    ReplyDelete