Monday, November 1, 2010

Being Thankful ~ November 1, 2010

I thought it would be uplifting and encouraging for us all to share what we are thankful for throughout the month of November.  We all have difficulties, we all have a story, and we all have been blessed beyond measure.  Do you think we can come up with 1000 things to be thankful for?  I'm willing to try, and I am quite sure none of us will be able to see this month come and go without being reminded of all the good that God has given us.

So please join me by leaving a short comment each day about something you are thankful for!

I am thankful for the privilege of being Mommy to the two most beautiful girls in the world, and for a great husband who works hard so I can stay home and do my dream job!


Love,
Becca
My beautiful Ballerina


My Beautiful Angel

5 comments:

  1. i hardly know where to begin!

    i'm so thankful for Jesus. without him, all the other things i'm thankful for wouldn't hold as much meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally was going to do this on my blog! lol

    I will begin by thanking God who has given me a healthy and beautiful family. Brian and Aidan bring so much joy and love to me. I am thankful for ALL of my family who love me(which would include you all) =)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful God has adopted me into His family, and that He has blessed me with a wonderful husband, two handsome sons and a beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for the health of my two children and for the priviledge of being a mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful that God loves me, saved me and continues to reveal Himself to me through His Word.

    ReplyDelete