Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What is STRUSSED?

Ella asked me as we were on our way to visit Audrey's grave.

"What?" I said.

"What is STRUSSED?"

I was trying to figure out what she was asking, "What is stressed?"

"NO, what is STRUST?" she said.

"OH, what is Trust?" I asked.

"Yes, like trust in Jesus." she said.

On another occasion she asked, "When did you ask Jesus in your heart, Mommy?"
So driving along in the van, I told her all about it.

She asks a lot of questions, and each time I ask the Lord to give me more wisdom than ever to know what to say, what not to say, and how much to explain.  And most of all I ask Him to keep burdening her heart for Him.

She really is a sweet, special girl who I am blessed to have in my life.

Love,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to hear those questions from your little girl! Hopefully soon she will be able to fully understand and accept Him. :)

    ReplyDelete