Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yard Sale!!!

We held a very successful yard sale yesterday and today to benefit our adoption and had a great turnout!  Donations from more than 10 families, absolutely beautiful weather, and many many people coming to browse our sale.  We are so thankful first to the Lord for the weather, the ability to do this, and for bringing the people to our sale.  We are also so grateful to my parents for coming to help with all the preparation and sales, as well as family and friends who donated items, came to the yard sale, helped at the yard sale, brought lunch, played with Ella, and just came to hang out with us.  Although exhausted, we really had a great time!!!
We raised $1705.15 toward our adoption!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I'm so glad you did so well on your yard sale, I hope you get to bring the little piggies home very soon, but I know that God has the perfect time already planned out for that. I'm so excited for ya'll!!!!

    ReplyDelete