Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'll never forget the beautiful little dress that Audrey wore on her last day on earth, the dress that I was holding her in as we let her be carried into the arms of Jesus.  It was beautiful ... simple ... what I would have imagined Audrey to be.



Recently someone brought me another dress, one that was re-created to look as much like as Audrey's dress as possible.  Someone smocked a beautiful little dress to fit a 2 pound, 2 ounce little girl.  It was such a thoughtful thing for her to do, and this little dress will be something I cherish.

You can read about this dress she smocked here.  To hear how my family and I were being prayed for when I least expected it was such a blessing, and I am honored to know that Audrey's life has touched yet another person.


Love,
Becca

1 comment: