Saturday, November 26, 2011

Is He Enough?

(A post from several months ago...)

I recently posted on Facebook this thought:

"If the only thing God ever chose to bless me with was my salvation, would that be enough?"

To be honest, when I truly search my heart with this question, it is a challenge to me.  Of course my answer would be, "Yes He most certainly is enough!"  Then I start thinking about my daily routine and thought process, and I wonder, is my life demonstrating that?   If I lost my home, my health, or even my husband?  What about my child?  Am I putting my earthly blessings on such a high pedestal, or am I holding onto them so tightly that to lose them would cause me to shatter?   Or is my salvation enough?


That is a question I will forever and daily be fighting to answer correctly.

Love,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stepping on my toes this morning! Is God's grace sufficient for me? My life will demonstrate if I actually believe that!

    ReplyDelete